SAE Alumni James B. Mills flew 148 combat missions over North Vietnam during his first tour of duty. But on the first mission of his second tour, his Phantom F4B failed to return to its home aircraft carrier. The 26-year-old radar intercept operator was declared missing in action on Sept. 21, 1966. Recently remains of his plane and body were discovered in Vietnam. Those who knew Jim say he was a great SAE Brother.
- About Us
- Letter from the EA – Duck Dinner Just 4 Nights Away
- Former Cal Basketball Head Coach Ben Braun to Speak at Duck Dinner on 11/17
- Duck Dinner on 11/17/17 to be Held at 2722 Bancroft Way
- Game Day Parking Available for All 2017 Home Football Games
- SAE Cal Beta is Back
- UC Berkeley Re-recognizes SAE Cal Beta Effective for Fall Rush 2017
- Season’s Greetings 2016
- Sorry, there is currently nothing to display for this section.